Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » An Answermug friend suggests that the 156 IQ score of the trump could have been purchased by daddy dearest. HOW?

An Answermug friend suggests that the 156 IQ score of the trump could have been purchased by daddy dearest. HOW?

Well we know daddy dearest purchased a doctor who wrote the fake bonespur excuse.

We think daddy dearest purchased a degree at Wharton since there is no evidence of trump having learned or knowing anything

Why can't the person administering the IQ test be bought? Everyone has a price we are told. Daddy dearest certainly had the money. It's possible which would make sense since the trump certainly has never shown any particular brilliance or genius or common sense or reason or logic or substance or or or.

I know. He tells us he is a wise extremely stable genius.

Where is the evidence? Where is the proof? What has he done to show us?

Posted - June 30, 2020

Responses

Considering how much "information" he pulls out of his rear port, I don't believe for a moment that his IQ is 156.  
      July 2, 2020 5:30 AM MDT

Me too neither L. Me too neither. Money can buy whatever you lack...at least surfacely superficially. Thank you for your reply. Bet you KNOW the Answermug Friend to whom I refer, right?
      July 2, 2020 6:32 AM MDT

You bet I do. :)
      July 2, 2020 6:53 AM MDT

((hugs))
      July 2, 2020 7:28 AM MDT