Active Now

Element 99
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Did the Civil War pit pro slavery folks against anti-slavery folks? Was that the reason? What is today's reason for the division?

Did the Civil War pit pro slavery folks against anti-slavery folks? Was that the reason? What is today's reason for the division?

Is it the same reason? Racism? So this time will the Civil War on the horizon be about bring back the CONFEDERACY and stamping out the UNION?

That can be effected very easily if all weaponized sources battle together to bring back the Confederacy. Does the trump own them now and can just deploy them at will into the population?

The pro Confederate folks are clearly gun people. The pro Union folks not so much though I'm sure some Union members are gun folks too.

It's a little unclear to me how it will explode into a real war. For three years plus the land has been cultivated toward that end. Seeds have been planted here and there and are now beginning to bloom.

Is that eventuality fearsome to you or is it what you have been counting on and waiting for? Is it a sure thing that will be happening? I mean the trump has spent years revving up the passions of his supporters. Where do they spend that passion if not in a war against "THE ENEMY" that trump has so clearly delinated and targeted?

I think it is in fact inevitable. Do you too? The IT being another Civil War. It will be very uncivil of course. Civility died long ago.

Posted - July 5, 2020

Responses