Active Now

Randy D
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Does the veep Joe Biden chooses matter enough to you that you would not vote for him if you disapprove? Would you not vote at all?

Does the veep Joe Biden chooses matter enough to you that you would not vote for him if you disapprove? Would you not vote at all?

Posted - July 8, 2020

Responses

I will not be voting for Biden so no does not matter to me in terms of my vote. 

I personnally think his best choice would be Val Demmings of FL. 

But again...I know where my vote resides. 
      July 8, 2020 5:20 AM MDT

There is nothing in this universe that would cause me to vote for anyone other than Biden in this election.  Having said that, I think it is important that he choose a VP wisely - someone with a centrist background would be my preference.  It doesn't seem like that would be important, but I believe John McCain lost the election because that twit Sarah Palin was his running mate.  Happy Wednesday. :)
      July 8, 2020 6:48 AM MDT

He wanted Joe Lieberman and the Republican National Committee put the kibosh on that because Joe was a Democrat at one time. They were friends. They got along very well. He might certainly have won with Joe there but well the Republicans are always saps for a pretty face aren't they? I'm gonna ask. Thank you for your reply L! :) This post was edited by RosieG at July 8, 2020 10:17 AM MDT
      July 8, 2020 6:52 AM MDT

A pretty face, great gams and dumb as a stump.  
      July 8, 2020 9:17 AM MDT

No kidding! Katie Couric asked her "what newspapers/magazines do you regularly read"? The dumb stump said " ALL OF THEM". Katie asked someething like could you be more specific. No she couldn't  If that doesn't nail her as really stupid nothing would. But ha know really killed her? Tina Fey on SNL! Wasn't she great? Thank you for your reply L! :) This post was edited by RosieG at July 8, 2020 11:44 AM MDT
      July 8, 2020 10:18 AM MDT

When asked what were the duties of vice president, she couldn't respond.  She had no idea.
      July 8, 2020 11:44 AM MDT