Active Now

Randy D
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "Justin Trudeau turns down trump invite to bathe in the COVID FILTH". Has other things to do instead. What will the trump do to retaliate?

"Justin Trudeau turns down trump invite to bathe in the COVID FILTH". Has other things to do instead. What will the trump do to retaliate?

I know. Bomb bomb bomb CANADA right? Why not? What could it hurt? The us of a has never done that before and the trump is all about being a very diffrunt kinda president. He is that alright. Diffrunt as diffrunt as diffrunt can be from all known measurements of okey dokey ness. He is not okeydokey.

So the trump now can fester in his own juices conniving a way to get back at the YOUNGER HANDSOMER head of state in Canada he is so jealous of? Ain't it great?

Posted - July 8, 2020

Responses

I dunno ... the last times we tried to invade Canada, it didn't go well for us.

LOL
      July 8, 2020 12:06 PM MDT

Hahahahahahaha! OLA! Thank you for your reply Walt and see ya later gator? :)
      July 8, 2020 12:14 PM MDT

Justin Trudeau has just proven that he's no dummy like the rest of the administration.
      July 8, 2020 12:40 PM MDT

The trump hates him because he is young handsome popular intelligent. Everything the old man isn't. Thank you for your reply Zack and Happy Thursday! STAY SAFE! :)
      July 9, 2020 2:52 AM MDT