Active Now

Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Per his niece the trump paid someone to take his SAT test. The trump sez he is a genius. We don't know how dumb he is. Know what?

Per his niece the trump paid someone to take his SAT test. The trump sez he is a genius. We don't know how dumb he is. Know what?

All the trump has to do is take an IQ TEST NOW and prove his genius.

That way he will be vindicated.

Great idea isn't it?

Posted - July 9, 2020

Responses

We all know you do not like Trump, but how reliable is his niece? She seems to making very unpleasant allegations, but I wonder why?
      July 9, 2020 9:25 AM MDT

She has a Ph.d in psychology. She has experienced what being a trump is like from the inside. I'm fairly certain she doesn't need the money. I'd like to think she is simply another WHISTLEBLOWER. Do you question their motives or do you take them at face value? The why? If you know a truth wouldn't you like to have others know it too? I surely would. Different strokes Durdle. Perhaps you are cut from a different cloth than I am. I place no ulterior motive upon her. You know what? Because you aren't even an American citizen and yet here you are questioning her motives. Think how all the adoring worshippers of trump will react and what she will be subjected to from them? Then think about what she could possibly gain from making all of this up. You are a logical person. Use that logic and you can figure it out for yourself.  I cannot know what lies in her mind. I only know what I see on the surface. I ascribe nothing ulterior or cruel or mean or fake to her. She will get more flak and crap then she will get accolades and being lauded. She will get more "dumb sh**" than she will receive an "atta girl". Yet there she is telling her truth. In these days telling truth subjects you to the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune/ liars/idiots/ partisan political traitors. Just my opinion. Thank you for your reply. This post was edited by RosieG at July 9, 2020 2:45 PM MDT
      July 9, 2020 2:43 PM MDT

I was questioning her motives because I wondered what they are, that's all. It had not even occurred to me to consider any financial reward.

I think you are right about the problems of telling the truth - too many people don't want that, only their own views.
      July 12, 2020 5:24 PM MDT