Active Now

Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Some are fans of TRUTH. Others are terrified of it. Depends on which side of the fence you sit doesn't it?

Some are fans of TRUTH. Others are terrified of it. Depends on which side of the fence you sit doesn't it?

Why would any MORAL and HONORABLE person not support TRUTH? Because they would not succeed profit gain ground correct?

"What's in it for me?" That is the BASIS of homo sapiens interests pro/con these days and has been for a very long time.

WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?" If what's in it for you is large enough grand enough splendid enough well then why look a gift horse in the mouth? Why make waves? Why upend the applecart? Why not go along to get along and profit for it?

Who needs honor justice morality fair truth? "What's in it for me?" That question might have been asked since forever by some but these days that's all you hear or see. "What's in it for me?" What's in it for me? WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?

Sigh. And the beat goes on. The cacophony is deafening. Wear earplugs 24/7 or go mad.

Posted - July 10, 2020

Responses