Active Now

Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Predicted for BARR next? Going after Obama and Biden and trying to get them charged indicted tried convicted. OF WHAT?

Predicted for BARR next? Going after Obama and Biden and trying to get them charged indicted tried convicted. OF WHAT?

He's waiting for trump get it from his gut or arse. They don't know yet what the heck they will charge but by golly by golly the trump will get revenge on Obama for being a two-term very much trusted President. That the trump will not tolerate. And as for Biden he wants to retaliate against him for being considered likeable honorable caring concerned honest. That just frosts trump's a** bigly. Don't say I didn't warn you. It's coming soon to save trump from being humiliated by a tsunami loss. He is DESPERATE to do whatever it takes to prevent that. So too is the BARR. They hope to imprison Biden thus leaving no opponent for the trump. That way is the only way he can't lose. Otherways he will.

Not my thoughts. Someone sez that is what is coming next from the poison mind of BARR. His devious evil is evident and endless and bottomless and ugly and vile and vicious. I think the BARR has fallen down so far he  now lives in HE** and comes up for a visit when the trump rings a bell. He DWELLS in HE**..He is a swell isn't he?

Posted - July 11, 2020

Responses