Discussion » Questions » answerMug » I have to keep signing in and when I try to reply to answers I have no buttons to access them. Anyone else being affected likewise?

I have to keep signing in and when I try to reply to answers I have no buttons to access them. Anyone else being affected likewise?

Posted - October 6, 2016

Responses

• Yes, I'm having issues as well. I will be logged on and go to answer a question, and "POOF" I've been logged off. 
      October 6, 2016 3:06 AM MDT

• Me too, I've been chucked off many times today.
    I usually blame SapphicHeart and her very loud profile page for crashing my browser but I have to let her off today
      October 6, 2016 4:19 AM MDT

• It's quite frustrating. It has nothing to do with following a link from an email either. I log in directly from the site. I promise I won't tell SH you said that. :)
      October 6, 2016 4:23 AM MDT

• What, you think I haven't told her )
    It is frustrating though (and the chucking off). Sapph! Do something about your page!
      October 6, 2016 4:25 AM MDT

My loud profile page. Oh my. I thought I had seen it all. Lolz.

October 6, 2016 4:29 AM MDT

• You've got nothing on GoatJumper, I'll give you that This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at October 6, 2016 12:38 PM MDT
      October 6, 2016 4:31 AM MDT

I know right!?
      October 6, 2016 12:39 PM MDT

Ditto Karen. As long as I sign  in each time I can comment on a reply. Maybe this is the new normal. Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday! :) This post was edited by RosieG at October 6, 2016 10:10 AM MDT
      October 6, 2016 10:05 AM MDT

You are not alone I experience the same thing.
      October 6, 2016 8:59 AM MDT

Well in this case misery does not  love company TT. Condolences. Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday! :)
      October 6, 2016 10:07 AM MDT

The dev ran a fix that should have corrected these issues yesterday. Are you still having problems with it today? If so, it may be related to the cache, but I gave him a link to this question anyway so he can look into it.
      October 6, 2016 9:05 AM MDT

I now can access when I sign in but I have to sign in each time I respond to a different alert. Will that glitch be fixed JA or is this our new normal? Happy Thursday! :)
      October 6, 2016 10:03 AM MDT

I too am still finding myself "signed out" a lot.  
      October 6, 2016 10:10 AM MDT

That's what I was of the understanding was fixed yesterday. We may be dealing with a cache issue or something, but I've forwarded it to the dev to get his opinion on what's going on with it anyway.

A new normal- no. I have a big 'ol list of things for the developers to work on now and it's prioritized by urgency. Things like log in issues top the list, while other minor annoyances, like font sizes, are near the bottom. So, you'll likely see little tweaks coming a few times a week as they work through the list. There won't be any earth shattering changes, but little things will start getting squared away one by one. As new issues are reported, I add to their list of things to do, so we'll get there eventually- with everything, including the log in issues you're having. 
      October 6, 2016 10:26 AM MDT

Thanks JA. I only have that one problem now. I have to sign in each time I respond to a reply to one of my questions. I can ask questions without signing in and read responses. I just can't reply until I sign in. No big deal. I don't have any other problem because  I don't do any fancy dancy stuff here. Life on Answermug is very simple for me. I like it like that! Thank you for your helpful and informative reply! :)
      October 7, 2016 4:09 AM MDT

It happens all the time when I'm on my iphone.
      October 9, 2016 6:40 AM MDT