Active Now

Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Amazing how OBLIVIOUS some are. They will hit you with some point they think will "slay" you. Not true. They petard themselves. CLUELESS?.

Amazing how OBLIVIOUS some are. They will hit you with some point they think will "slay" you. Not true. They petard themselves. CLUELESS?.

Simple example.

A doctor who weighs 400 lbs tells you that for your health you must lose 100 lbs. You weigh only 300 lbs.

Does he not see the very dark humor in that? The obvious contradiction? The ridiculous braindead dumbheadedness?

So you are either very polite and say "yes doctor I know" or you say "LOOK WHO'S TALKING FAT BOY!"?

I'm just saying the glass house dwellers throw stones 24/7 totally unaware they are vulnerable and provide the weapons for others to attack them. Dumb? I dunno what you call it scientifically but they keep setting themselves up all the time and you wait and wonder why they don't realize it? Do you know why?

Posted - July 12, 2020

Responses

Does not change the fact that you need to loose weight.  Yes so does the doctor. Because the Dr is overweight, he/she knows exactly why you need to loose the weight. 
      July 12, 2020 6:09 AM MDT