Active Now

Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » This what trump peeps believe. The trump never lied or did anything wrong nor did anyone who ever worked for him. ALL HOAX. CORRECT?

This what trump peeps believe. The trump never lied or did anything wrong nor did anyone who ever worked for him. ALL HOAX. CORRECT?

The reason this was done is because millions of people are jealous of him because he was sent by GOD to take care of his true believers and so the entire world has conspired against him and he is a victim of a crucifixion just exactly like Jesus only Jesus was crucified just once. The trump is crucified daily.

All his liaisons and doings and sayings are inspired by GOD including everything. No exceptions. He is in the prayers of those who pray every day. His very existence is in the service of his true believers and GOD. Every waking moment all his thinks about is what he can do to make their lives better and how he can better show that he is truly A MAN OF GOD. I know y'all fervently believe that. If you don't who will?

He is a martyr who will be a saint one day. Is it only Catholics who saint people or do other religions saint people too? Anyway to his peeps he is a SAINT for putting up with all this bad treatment.

Did I get that right y'all? If not what did I get wrong?

Posted - July 12, 2020

Responses