Active Now

Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The most boringly predictable and predictably boring man. Disagree with him and He will insult attack discredit you. INFANCY IN OLD AGE?

The most boringly predictable and predictably boring man. Disagree with him and He will insult attack discredit you. INFANCY IN OLD AGE?

This is what PEDESTRIAN SOPHOMORIC PREDICTABLE BORING is.

Those who tolerate him I salute but I do not understand nor grasp that level of existence
Those who adore him I pity mightily. God have mercy on your soul unless you have none

Those who revile the guy? My cuppa tea

PEDESTRIAN SOPHOMORIC PREDICTABLE BORING SELFISH GREEDY CONCEITED NO SELF ESTEEM NO PRIDE NO NOTHING WORTHWHILE

PEDESTRIAN SOPHOMORIC PREDICTABLE BORING.
A pimply faced adolescent with raging hormones who never grew up. A 400 lb guy sitting on his bed in his bedroom with door shut tight fantasizing about what he is whom he be paranormally what he means to others and how many despise him.  Victim always. Perp never. Victim always. Perp never. Pity him for he is truly pitiful.

Every day in every way he is getting no better than he was. Stuck in a rut of what he is. Pitiful pitiful pitiful pitiful pitiful isn't he? His adoring worshippers see none of that. They see a champion a winner a remarkable genius. Go figger! :(:(:(:(:(

Posted - July 13, 2020

Responses