Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Can you explain it to me please? The trump insists Confederate everything is simply a matter of FREE SPEECH FREE SPEECH FREE SPEECH. Is it?

Can you explain it to me please? The trump insists Confederate everything is simply a matter of FREE SPEECH FREE SPEECH FREE SPEECH. Is it?

If so then where are all the SWASTIKAS and HEIL HITLER's? We know the white supremacist American Nazis do all of that in private. Why not in public? If it is all only a matter of FREE SPEECH FREE SPEECH FREE SPEECH then how come and why isn't the trump also importuning you to understand why he supports Imperial EAGLES and Heil Hitlers and SWASTIKAS? FREE SPEECH FREE SPEECH FREE SPEECH should cover all of it should it not?

Who has the nerve to draw the line? No lines. Eradicate all lines. Fly wear do say anything you want. FREE SPEECH FREE SPEECH FREE SPEECH>

So then that would cover discussion about assassinating a politician then wouldn't it? It's just FREE SPEECH and who has the right to limit it?

Posted - July 15, 2020

Responses