Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Possible tragedy. The 87-year-old SCOTUS Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg is hospitalized again for an "infection". What will trump do?

Possible tragedy. The 87-year-old SCOTUS Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg is hospitalized again for an "infection". What will trump do?

He said he hopes she gets better but is preparing to get a replacement whom he will appoint and the Senate will confirm which will put the court at 6-3....Six Cons and 3 LIBS. The trump has been fantasizing over this 24/7.

Knowing her she will fight like he** to stay on the court until the election is over and Biden is sworn into office. She is tough strong gutsy and PATRIOTIC so she has that going for her. Going against her? Her age and her past history of medical issues.

Pray for her. Think good thouhts about her. Send her best wishes and VISUALIZE HER getting better enough to stay on the SCOTUS bench long enough to finish what she wants to do.

I don't expect any Republicans to do anything but hope she doesn't come back. Not that they are cruel or mean and want her DEAD necessarily though I would not discount that they just love their trump so much they want him to have everything he wants. What he wants is 9-0 conservative SCOTUS to do his bidding. Whatever.

Posted - July 15, 2020

Responses