Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » OMG. Ruth Bader Ginsburg is receiving chemotherapy and has been for months for a recurrence of liver cancer. Are we doomed?

OMG. Ruth Bader Ginsburg is receiving chemotherapy and has been for months for a recurrence of liver cancer. Are we doomed?

She is tolerating it very well and intends to keep on doing what she is doing until she can't do it anymore.

I know Y'all are delighted as he** and Y'all are salivating. The son of an itch mitch will push through whatever white racist SCOTUS appointee the trump appoints. Here we go. Worse is coming. WAY WAY WAY WORSE. SIGH.

Posted - July 17, 2020

Responses

I pray for her safe treatments and survival.

July 17, 2020 11:34 AM MDT

She is 87 years old and may or not be dying. Each of us has our own fate. Nobody is doomed; SCOTUS, its justices, and its decisions/rulings are matters of opinion, not life and death. Another installment of daily melodrama.
      July 17, 2020 11:38 AM MDT

• If you get a bigoted, racist replacement for Justice Ginsburg, it'll most likely be a Biden appointee. The odds highly favor it. If the lady is with us after the November election, she'll retire as the current 5-4 Liberal control of the court will be secure. And no, that's no typo. A consistent 5-4 majority currently controls the court. John Roberts is the greatest threat that Constitutional jurisprudence has faced in my lifetime. He's no "swing vote" as he's proven. The insinuation that some of us are "salivating" over the prospects of losing Judge Ginsburg is beyond the dignity of response in civil discourse. Those of us who honor and respect human life extend to Ms Ginsburg our prayers and best wishes.
      July 17, 2020 5:58 PM MDT