Active Now

Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Evolve. Devolve. Revolve. Which volve are you and where and will you be there forevermore?

Evolve. Devolve. Revolve. Which volve are you and where and will you be there forevermore?

Posted - July 18, 2020

Responses

Because I can’t convolve very well anymore, I resolve to absolve myself of involving in anything that may cause me to dissolve. (word humor)

July 18, 2020 2:23 PM MDT

"Convolve"? Never heard of until you just introduced me to it Shuhak! I have a new word that was previously unknown to me that I now know! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. I love learning new words and I' know you do too. I hope the only way you dissolve in in humor as you laugh yourself to tears. What could possibly be funny these days? Did you ever see Carol Burnett turn drapes into a ball gown and use the curtainrod as shoulderpads to hold it up. She came very regally down some stairs and I will tell you that was HILARIOUS to watch. At the time it occurred I read afterward it caused the single longest laughs ever. I don't know how that was known but even now decades later I visualize it. Also the chocolate candy on the conveyor belt episode of Lucy. Her "meatavegivitamin" commercial with many takes after which she was falling down drunk due to the alcohol in it. Or the time she set her fake nose on fire when she tried to disguise herself. William Holden was the guest. There are a bazillion things that remain funny over time. Not lately of course. Thank you for your reply m'dear! :)
      July 19, 2020 4:28 AM MDT