Active Now

Malizz
Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The trump advocates INCANDESCENT lights because they make everyone look better. Is there anyone or thing about today he likes?

The trump advocates INCANDESCENT lights because they make everyone look better. Is there anyone or thing about today he likes?

It seems to me that everything he yearns for is way back then in yesterday. Too bad he was born out of his time. 1790 would have been a good birthyear. Slavery was in style. Women didn't have the vote. I think that they were considered chattle..owned by their husbands. I think they could not own property. The men did all the talking deciding moving and shaking. He would have been happier then and there. He is not fan of independence for anyone. The man is the lord of the home and is never questioned about anything. No embarrassing questions highlighting one's ignorance or stupidity. Not allowed. No charts or fact to render what he said as LIES or NONSENSE. Ah those were the days.

Posted - July 20, 2020

Responses

If we had a time machine, we could send him back to a time where he would be happier.
      July 20, 2020 10:58 AM MDT

Great idea sweetie. There was a movie about that but I think it forwarded the person not backwarded him. Well anything is possible. Right? "Thinking makes it so". Mebbe? What could it hurt to focus on exactly what you proposed? Thank you for your reply L! :) This post was edited by RosieG at July 20, 2020 4:19 PM MDT
      July 20, 2020 11:10 AM MDT

You're probably thinking of Back to the Future.  
      July 20, 2020 4:20 PM MDT

The first movie took him back in time and he met his parents.  He changed things so when he returned to the present everything was different and much better! I'd like the trump to go back and just stay there or even better go forward in some kind of time machine to a future time when people have evolved to a place of sanity so that such a one as he would be mocked ridiculed dismissed ignored. Surely humankind will one day evolve to a place where monstrous evil cruel disgusting is no longer worshipped or elected president. One can only hope. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      July 21, 2020 2:25 AM MDT

We can hope. :)
      July 21, 2020 11:08 AM MDT

Hope springs eternal in the human breast. Where there's life there's hope! I hope I hope I hope! :)
      July 21, 2020 11:39 AM MDT