Active Now

DannyPetti
Element 99
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Diet and Fitness » How important is self-control in a president? Would you feel as comfy with a 300 lb prez as you would with one who was of normal size? Why?

How important is self-control in a president? Would you feel as comfy with a 300 lb prez as you would with one who was of normal size? Why?

Attention to health is important. How people appear lets us know how much they value themselves. If they "let themselves go" what else would they let go? Appearance isn't just about beauty/good looks. It is about healthy. Lack of self-control would worry me. Whether it were physical/emotional/intellectual/verbal . If you can't control yourself why should I believe you can control the things you are charged to do for the we the people as prez?

Posted - October 7, 2016

Responses

• The nation elected the 350 lb Taft and put up with him for four years. Grover Cleveland, who wasn't very small himself, fared better as he was elected twice. I am serious when I say that I would vote for the Goodyear Blimp ahead of the choices on this year's ballot.
      October 7, 2016 8:54 PM MDT