Active Now

Malizz
DannyPetti
Shuhak
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » WHAT IF the US Postmaster were to conspire collude with der speigleman(HEIL HIM) and DESTROY all mail-in ballots? Would you be affected?

WHAT IF the US Postmaster were to conspire collude with der speigleman(HEIL HIM) and DESTROY all mail-in ballots? Would you be affected?

If the US Postmaster is just another toady sycophant that der speigleman(HEIL HIM) put in a job so he could control him it could happen with no problem! It has happened everywhere else.

Senarte Republicans are scairdy cats and they are the majority. So the SENATE will never do anything and sadly that is required for anything to be done. The HOUSE can pass a bazillion bills (it has) which just sit in boxes by that son of a itch mcconnells poop place languishing for attention. HUNDREDS OF THEM! It takes the SENATE to also vote on it to make it happen.

So the senate is toothless clawless gutless brainless lumps of lard collecting paychecks for doing nothing. Larda**es all of them. Welfare recipients. Slugs. Vermin.

Posted - July 24, 2020

Responses

That would be a lot of legwork for one person ... going to all those post offices.

I don't know about the rest of the country, but in Oregon/Washington - which ONLY have "mail in" ballots - they also have ballot drop boxes which are not under the control of the Post Office.

And I doubt many Postal workers would be willing to obey an order to destroy mail - which would fall under a couple federal felonies.
    Postal felonies being investigate by not only the Postal Inspectors, but also US Marshals and FBI.
      July 24, 2020 7:17 AM MDT

How do the ballots get from the drop boxes to the counters? By magic or by homo sap? What's to prevent der speigleman(HEIL HIM) putting his peeps in place to pick them all up? The barr is the law of the land. The barr will do anything make legal anything to suck up to der speigleman(HEIL HIM). There is nothing I would put past them and no one I would trust NOT TO ROLL OVER LIE DOWN BEG PLAY DEAD DESTROY BALLOTS. Sigh. Thank you for your reply Walt. The conspiracy colluders number among the millions by now I am certain. How do you protect anything against them? You don't. You can't. You don't have the power nor do I nor does anyone. We are doomed. How's tricks? :( This post was edited by RosieG at July 24, 2020 7:24 AM MDT
      July 24, 2020 7:23 AM MDT

Someone from the county elections office goes and picks them up.
    But as I've said in the past, it's not uncommon for boxes of ballots to be "misplaced" and later "found".  Especially if the election results aren't as the "powers that be" desire, and the results are close enough for those "found" ballots to sway.
      July 24, 2020 8:43 AM MDT

I think the odds of having a clean election are nil. If der spiegleman(HEIL HIM) dispatches millions of mystery meat thugs to all polling places polling boxes county elections offices what d'ya suppose their goal will be? Thank you for your reply Walt. Fingers cross it won't be worst case but between thee and me and I think it will be worse than worst case. :(
      July 24, 2020 8:49 AM MDT