Active Now

Malizz
my2cents
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » It seems to me though we shall always have our disagreements and different opinions there should be some BEDROCK things we support. LIKE?

It seems to me though we shall always have our disagreements and different opinions there should be some BEDROCK things we support. LIKE?

Support the Constitution

Truth-based government...what we are told will always be the truth and nothing but the truth. If anything imperils national security that will be held close. We do not expect to be apprised of that. We are not stupid.

Justice for all government

Follow the law government

No favoritism...equal treatment for all

No dirty tricks no sabotage no undermining no duplicitous devious despicable acts for any reason by anyone at anytime ever

Support of the check and balance system of government with equal power being invested in each branch and respect given by each of them to one another and to the people.

Support of the American people first foremost and always. Never take the side of an adversary nation whose goals it is to sow confusion to do harm. Never side with a hostile foreign leader AGAINST any segment of the American people ESPECIALLY those who job it is to protect us

There will never be PERFECTION when homo saps are involved since they are imperfect. I understand that. But there should be some things on which there is NEVER any disagreement that we ALL SUPPORT unconditionally.

I have listed them above.

Posted - July 25, 2020

Responses