Active Now

Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Pumpkina** said "99% of cases are totally harmless". Did that stat come from his gut or his a**? TOTALLY FALSE per Dr. Fauci. You believe?

Pumpkina** said "99% of cases are totally harmless". Did that stat come from his gut or his a**? TOTALLY FALSE per Dr. Fauci. You believe?

You are such a pumpkina** devotee you believe everything he says and every sound he makes as being AUTHENTIC including hiccups coughing sneezing and passing gas?

Dr. Fauci says "Obviously that is not the case". Now he is only the foremost scientific authority in the world that knows about such things. But well what the he** y'all believe the well-known denier liar for your own reasons.

GO WITH GOD. HE is weeping for you. I don't. I think y'all are nuts.

Posted - July 25, 2020

Responses

I believe the data and that is exactly what the data says.  1% of the active cases are serious.  (Data is from worldometers.info Chart is yesterday 7/24/20 Active cases is current as of 7/25/20 Noon Central Time)

Fauci should also read the data instead of trying to disagree with President Trump on everything.  This post was edited by my2cents at July 25, 2020 11:08 AM MDT
      July 25, 2020 11:07 AM MDT

sigh ....

well donald trump cant control everything
      July 25, 2020 11:27 AM MDT

Hi there m'dear! Ya think so franc? You really do? You're not just saying that to make us feel better are you? Thank you for your cheery hopeful reply. I needed that! Hope you're doing A OK under the circumstances.   Happy Saturday to thee and thine! :)
      July 25, 2020 11:50 AM MDT