Active Now

Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I just muted pumpkin's campaign press secretary. Canned speech. Heard it before. Encloypedia salesman pitch. Dull as are they all?

I just muted pumpkin's campaign press secretary. Canned speech. Heard it before. Encloypedia salesman pitch. Dull as are they all?

I guess there is a pumpkin patch boot camp where newbies go to be trained for battle per script per rigid template.

They sound alike they talk alike they look alike they "think" alike they dress alike they stress alike they walk alike they are alike. One is cloned and replicated and mass produced like canned hams.

Well pumpkin can't be choosy. He takes whatever is willing to work for him which is not the cream of the crop by any stretch of anyone's imagination. He has only seconds and leftovers  and  those no one chose from which to select his "best" and so his "bests" are jobless and they're desperate for work and anxious and available! They sound like Home Shopping Network snake oil salespeeps. Ground out like sausages. Fast furious loud repetitive energetic nonstop exhausting garish.

So we mute and thank the mute button inventor every time. Silently

Posted - July 26, 2020

Responses