Active Now

Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » INSTITUIONALIZED INDIFFERENCE. The only thing Republicans care about is sucking up to pumpkinboy. So they will survive. You like them becuz?

INSTITUIONALIZED INDIFFERENCE. The only thing Republicans care about is sucking up to pumpkinboy. So they will survive. You like them becuz?

You support them becuz?
You defend them becuz?
You will revote them in becuz?

They are the cause of your being evicted from your home having done nothing to provide another stimulus plan.So you and yours kids will now be living on the street or a temporary shelter because they don't give fig or rat's a** about you.

You will revote them in nevertheless despite the devastation their indiffierence has caused you because no matter what you will always support Republicans even if they kill you...literally. Well they count on blokes and folks and jokes like you to do that. Congrats to them and discongrats to you.

Posted - July 26, 2020

Responses

As long as I can work. I do not need the stimulus to pay my mortgage.  (I will happily take it when it comes)
      July 26, 2020 10:17 AM MDT

Yes, it seems like the republicans only care about their party. 

When trump first ran on their ticket, they despised him.  They knew that if he somehow was elected (perish the thought) it would be the end of their party.  They fought against him, only to see him rise closer and closer to the “goal”.  Even when it became apparent that he was going to be their nominee, not all republicans wanted him.  However, to save their party they gritted their teeth and threw themselves fully behind him… and they have been desperately clinging to him since.   They justify his foolishness and rationalize his lies.  Of course, one can only defend stupidity so far.   There comes a point where one must draw a line.  While a few of them are starting to draw dotted lines (nothing solid), some are desperately try to push that line further down the road.  Perhaps if they push it far enough away, the responsibility will fall on someone else?

July 26, 2020 1:30 PM MDT

The multiplicity of his defects is astonishing to me Shuhak. First of all he is evil cruel vicious. That is the underlying heart and soul of this homo sap. I believe he is most likely a Russian plant. Everything he has done in office works to benefit Putin and unbenefit the United States and the world. Before pumpkin the US was held in some regard in some quarters. Since pumpkin the US is far weaker but worst of all? WE ARE A LAUGHINGSTOCK. Some countries may delight in this circumstance but our friends/allies are finding it hard to believe and I think feel pity for us though most of them wonder why on earth we haven't kicked the BOZO out long ago? Every day he exhibits more of his evil. And they all let it slide. They were beneath it all robotic mindless automatons just waiting to be shanghied and placed in bondage. What will pumpkin do today? More evil cruel vicious. You can be assured of that. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      July 27, 2020 2:24 AM MDT

I doubt he's a Russian plant.  He’s not smart enough.

July 27, 2020 12:07 PM MDT

That is absolutely true. He is ignorant and stupid dumb and prides himself on being both although the words he chooses to use are :"I know everything" and " I'm wise and an extremely stable genius". Go figger. Words convey meanings that may or may not be true. Just because pumpkin says them doesn't mean he IS them. Thank you for your reply Shuhak. How smart do you have to be to be a traitor infiltrator treasonmaker dupe? Not very I gather. Not very. This post was edited by RosieG at July 28, 2020 11:36 AM MDT
      July 28, 2020 4:13 AM MDT