Active Now

Malizz
my2cents
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Ghislaine Maxwell, the socialite who procured little girls to be sexually abused by Jeff Epstein and his depraved pals will be pardoned?

Ghislaine Maxwell, the socialite who procured little girls to be sexually abused by Jeff Epstein and his depraved pals will be pardoned?

When asked about the situation pumpkin said "I WISH HER WELL". A dog whistle to her? So she gets convicted of being a human sex slave provider and then the pumpkin pardons her. Next he hires her for a position in his cabinet. Which "Secretary of "do you think the sex slave procurer would do best?

Of course pumpkin isn't limited to the current cabinet positions. He could create one especially for her.

"Secretary of Procurement for "comfort girls". I believe that's what they called prostitutes who were provided to Japanese  soldiers to "comfort" them. Do I have to draw you a picture about the "nature" of the comfort?

Anyway can you see how vital her job would be? Secretary of Procurement"? She'd be a natural.

The pumpkin needs to spice up his image. Right now he is old and fat and slow and dull and predictable. Throw in some hotsy totsy sex and let's see how it rolls? What could it hurt? Everyone says so.

Posted - July 27, 2020

Responses