Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
RebeccaSJ
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » "No one respects women more than I do folks. Believe me". Per Trump on Trump. Do you believe him? Still? Why?

"No one respects women more than I do folks. Believe me". Per Trump on Trump. Do you believe him? Still? Why?

Did you happen to hear/see the newest TRUMP VULGARIAN bombshell? A tape from 2005 with Trump front  and center exhibiting boorish utter gutter contempt for women. His misogyny is on display for all to see and hear. Trying to walk this one back is not working. Trying to transfer the focus on what Bill Clinton allegedly said to Trump on golf courses won't work. The tape is dam*ing and hopefully there are many more to come. His view of women is that of a sick dirty old man who is seriously sexually infantile. There is nothing gallant or gentlemanly about him. He is disgusting! If you haven't seen/heard it you will. It broke yesterday and will be all over the news shows today. He was scheduled to appear with Paul Ryan at a rally in Wisconsin today, Saturday,  and Ryan uninvited him. A real slap in the face.  The staff says Trump withdrew from the rally to focus on getting ready for the Sunday Debate. Wrong. He was booted. No one wants to appear side-by-side with him. Let's see how he  tries to squirm out of this one! His campaign staff, surrogates and kids are gonna be doing a lot of dancing today. Good luck to them. They're gonna need oodles of it.

Posted - October 8, 2016

Responses