Active Now

my2cents
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » We will never know how many so-called "peaceful protesters" were really mad dog white supremacists weaponized to cause mayhem. Will we?

We will never know how many so-called "peaceful protesters" were really mad dog white supremacists weaponized to cause mayhem. Will we?

There was a guy dressed all in black with an umbrella breaking windows. A peaceful protester confronted him and asked what he was doing and why? Umbrella man kept breaking windows. A pumpkin lover white supremacist dressed as a "peaceful protester" to wreak havoc cause trouble bring down the protest.

So pumpkin sends in the mystery meat thugs paramilitarily dressed like stormtroopers to teargas rubber bullet and baton beat the peaceful protesters. He salts the mine and then says "look what I found"! He starts the fires and then sends in the "firefighters" to douse them and says "look what I did"!

Everything is going according to plan. The pumpkinman has the alleged top legal guy (supposed to be the Attorney General OF THE COUNTRY but really is the consigliari of the mafia don) cover him by legalizing everything pumpkin's goon squads do. A tidy cozy incestuous arrangement with which all the participants are very comfy. How sweet it is.

Posted - July 29, 2020

Responses