Active Now

my2cents
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » First the post office will "set aside" all mail in votes. Next pumpkina** will dispatch to every polling place in the country guess whats?

First the post office will "set aside" all mail in votes. Next pumpkina** will dispatch to every polling place in the country guess whats?

Hundreds of thousands or MILLIONS of mystery meat thugs paramilitarily clothed unidentified weaponized to shoot to kill.

I don't know how many that will be but pumpkina** will just charge it off to you and me. They will be there ostensibly to "monitor" the elections.

In reality they will be there to oversee how people vote and those who don't vote for pumpkina** will have their votes taken to that same place where all the mail in votes will be held. Then ALL THOSE votes will be taken to the white house front lawn dumped in pile and a huge bonfire will be set. The pumpkina** and his toady sycophant adoring worshippers will all be there toasting weeners and roasting marshmallows and a "good time was had by all"! Will you be attending the weener roast? Are you a weener eater?

Posted - July 31, 2020

Responses