Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » This is what I gather from what twohandypandemicpumpkina** meant when he said no more low income housing in YOUR neighborhood. Is it?

This is what I gather from what twohandypandemicpumpkina** meant when he said no more low income housing in YOUR neighborhood. Is it?

Crooks criminals perverts depraved dirty people only live in low-income housing. The scum of the earth lives there.

And two handypandemicpumpkina** considers the obscenely wealthy SOB's just like him to be the best people.

I will tell you what I observe.

The obscenely wealthy "best" people are just as corrupt and criminal and lousy as their less-wealthy peers.

Only they commit WHITE COLLAR CRIMES where they cheat and lie and steal on an enormously higher scale.

You see that makes all the difference in the world. The more high-class corrupt you are the more apt to get away with you are. And when you done your ace in the hole is two handypandempicpumpkina** who will commute you or pardon you. Nice and tidy like.

People are the same all over. The corrupt and criminal whether rich or poor are equally vile equally venal equally evil. No difference at all.
Just my opinion.

The obscenely wealthy have in hand their GET OUT OF JAIL FREE CARD.
The poor don't.

Too bad how sad aren't you glad? Sheesh. All creeps and crooks and degenerates and depraved are identical. Fancy clothing and fancy houses don't mean a thing.

Posted - August 4, 2020

Responses