Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
my2cents
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Ever wonder what "god" racists pray to? Same one as you do? Really? Doesn't that scare the stuffing out of you?

Ever wonder what "god" racists pray to? Same one as you do? Really? Doesn't that scare the stuffing out of you?

Posted - August 12, 2020

Responses

That ties to one of the problems I had with Christianity, when I was a believer.
    The Old Testament God was definitely racist. 
    And then Christian teachers told me that "God is unchanging" ... yet they also taught that "God is love".
    Well, it obviously can't be both.  I don't care what the "apologists" say, or how they try to twist it.
      August 12, 2020 12:42 PM MDT

I'm a new testament gal Walt. I talk to GOD every day and have since I can remember. I do not  believe in church however.  AT the age of 12 I taught Sunday School. In my teens I came to realize how phony the churchgoers were. It is filled with phonies and liars and cheaters and traitors. Not my cuppa tea. I do not need an intermediary telling me anything about anything GODLY. They quote bible verses and are ever so self-righteous as they have mistresses and lovers outside of their marriages, CHEAT on their taxes and STEAL whatever isn't nailed down and LIE. But they go to church on Sunday and can quote you a verse to fit a particular view. What phonies. BLASPHEMOUS PHONIES. They support a vile vermin "head" without restriction. Of what value are they to anyone but the ungodly the satanic the scum of the earth? Just wondering. Thank you for your reply! :)
      August 13, 2020 5:04 AM MDT

I am not religious but if I were it would not frighten me to learn such people claim the same Go das theirs too. It would sadden me, but also show it is they who have the problem of hypocracy.
      August 13, 2020 12:10 PM MDT