Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The number 3 is a holy number. Father son and holy spirit. Birth life Death. Morning noon and night. Know what 3 is also GREAT?

The number 3 is a holy number. Father son and holy spirit. Birth life Death. Morning noon and night. Know what 3 is also GREAT?

The John Bolton Book
The Mary Trump Book
The Michael Cohen Book

All say the same things about pumpkina**. One from a security advisor. One from a family member. One from his FIXER. They know all the dirt about him. In this case his truth is very dirty. And his dirt is very truthy as told by those who knew him best.

More to come. Stay tuned.

None of them like him.

What's to like?

Posted - August 14, 2020

Responses

Hook, line and sinker.
    Game, set and match.
    Faith, hope and charity.
    Moe, Larry and Curly.

The first three are British spy novels by the author Len Deighton. I read them twice. This post was edited by Element 99 at August 15, 2020 3:38 AM MDT
      August 14, 2020 2:15 PM MDT

Good better best. Never let it rest. Till the good is better and the better best! Thank you for your spot on nifty reply E. So far no word from our mutual friend. Hope you hear. I don't know what else we can do. Do you? Happy Saturday! :) As far as I know her life was great and she was very happy. Hope that is still true.
      August 15, 2020 3:40 AM MDT

Maybe she was vacationing in France. England is now letting people in from there.
      August 15, 2020 8:42 AM MDT

From your lips E. Even if she were banned from the mug which I cannot imagine happening we've found another way to reach her and so all we can do is wait. But sure if you're out of the country on holiday and maybe they are then they could be taking a month or so. I think they get quite long vacations in Europe don't they?. Ok. So now I'm replacing what I was thinking with visions of D walking along the Seine or on the streets of Paris with her family. That works a lot better for me. Thanks. Gonna hold on to that! :):):) This post was edited by RosieG at August 15, 2020 8:50 AM MDT
      August 15, 2020 8:47 AM MDT

Thanks for the visual.

August 15, 2020 8:52 AM MDT

You're welcome. They can feast on brioche or baguettes and lovely fromage! They might stroll by the Eiffel Tower see the Arch de Triomphe and visit the Folies Bergere. The thing about imagination is that there are no barriers or limits.  Thanks for your visual and I wish I looked like that! Never did though when I was younger I wasn't too bad. Not blond though and not a surfer. Just looking at the water cools me down amazingly E. Today will be 108 in Hemet! I hope Toledo's weather fate is much cooler than ours! Toodles! :)
      August 15, 2020 9:06 AM MDT

88 today with high humidity. Cool down starts tomorrow.
      August 15, 2020 9:12 AM MDT

Good. I'm glad. 20 degrees cooler for you. Makes me happy. Our AC is working very well. The landlord bought a new one 3 years ago. The old one was 25 years old and wasn't so great. Lucky you for a cooldown soon. For me? AARRGGHH! Sun 101 Mon 106 Tu 109 W 108 Th 105 F 102 Sa 100. See how lucky you are? Enjoy the cool for us. Thanks for your reply E! :)
      August 15, 2020 9:17 AM MDT

How about the humidity out there?
      August 15, 2020 4:41 PM MDT

We don't have a problem with humidity generally E. We are used to "dry" heat which is easier to take. I've never been to Florida but I expect humidity is something they contend with as they do with bugs and mildew and mold. Years ago when I lived in Massachusetts a neighbor and her family moved to Florida. Two weeks after they left I got a package from her and a note. Inside the package was a roll of shelf paper. NO BUGS M'LADY. Don't know if still exists. She said bugs are everywhere all the time as well as HUMIDITY. Mold and mildew is also something folks who live in Honolulu have to deal with. My former daughter-in-law told me that her shoes got all moldy in a closet! Shoes? Shoes. So even Paradise has its tradeoff. Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday to thee and thine! :) Oh I'll check on the humidity expected for today and let you know! :) Just checked and it says 50%. I think it usually runs lower than that. What kind of humidity do you have in summer in Toledo? This post was edited by RosieG at August 16, 2020 2:12 AM MDT
      August 16, 2020 2:10 AM MDT