Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "Where is my Roy Cohn" whined pumpkina**. He arrived in the name of billybarr. Pumpkina** has a billybarr inthe post office now. Didja know?

"Where is my Roy Cohn" whined pumpkina**. He arrived in the name of billybarr. Pumpkina** has a billybarr inthe post office now. Didja know?

His name is LOUIS DE JOY.

JOY? Let that sink in for a minit. Talk about sarcasm and rubbing salt in the wound and twisting the knife in the gut! JOY? Boytoyploycoygoykoioyesoy. Know anything about from whence he cometh..his history..his creds..his knowledge...his education...his experience...his ties to pumpkina**? He was an obscenely wealthy campaign contributor so of course he would get a job where he knew nothing at all and do the bidding of his massa pumpkina**. It makes sense. Why else would the pumpkina** hire anyone? To help to mend to build? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I think not.

That's a lot to absorb. Anyhoo deJOY is simply following the orders of pumpkina** as he crashes and smashes and crushes his way through the postal system. They chat and deJOY acts. Another pumpkina** weapon meant to crush opposition. Know what? It's working just swell as he**.

Allegedly Congress is going to hold hearings and subpoena deJoy to show up and "splain himself".

Allegedly the Inspector General is already looking into what deJoy has done and plans to do.

Of course pumpkina** can FORBID him from showing up.

Anyway isn't it fun to never know what the he** is happening until it does and knowing there is a thing you the people can do about it? So much fun we're having I hope it never stops. I mean whatever follows can never TOP this so why STOP THIS?

Posted - August 15, 2020

Responses