Active Now

Randy D
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » One could argue that neglect that causes unnecessary deaths is a form of GENOCIDE. Couldn't one?

One could argue that neglect that causes unnecessary deaths is a form of GENOCIDE. Couldn't one?

An American genocide is in progress. The indifferent lax dismissive attention pumpkina** "gave to what he called a HOAX does not come with consequences.

One of which may be that he is indeed guilty of genocide. Washing his hands of it. Mocking it. Saying that wearing a mask meant the wearer was anti trump.

Benign genocide? Not so benign.

Just consider it. For your amusement if nothing else.

Posted - August 15, 2020

Responses

One side screams, black lives matter”.  The other side scrams, “all lives matter”.  To trump only one life matters – his.  He doesn’t give a crap about anyone else’s life.  “It is what it is.” In fact, he’s proud of the high number of deaths.  He loves big numbers, so the higher the number goes the more satisfied with himself he becomes.  (trump: “under my presidency we’ve had the highest number of deaths - ever! No other president even comes close.”)

Of course, he can’t take all the credit.  Many of them were preventable.  They were caused by stupid people doing stupid things because they only care about themselves.  It’d be one thing if their actions only hurt themselves.   However, like a drunk driver, their stupid actions rarely affect just themselves.

August 15, 2020 1:27 PM MDT

So genocide or no to add to his list of credit Shuhak? I think he is. It is what it is and so is he. An "IT" whether an sh or an n or tw precedes it. Thank you for your thoughtful reply and Happy Sunday! :) This post was edited by RosieG at August 26, 2020 6:58 PM MDT
      August 16, 2020 3:03 AM MDT

Possibly.  The man is crazy. 
      August 16, 2020 11:36 AM MDT

I agree. And so is anyone who supports him Shuhak including FAKE CHRISTIANS. They are all liars and do not believe in GOD. They cannot support an evil venal vile depraved degenerate. Do you really think those church-going folks are good people except for their supporting satan? C'mon. Get real. NO WAY. SIGH. I beat that horse to death. No more. You think what you think and I'll do likewise and on this we will always and forever disagree absolutely! There is NO GOOD that supports evil. :) This post was edited by RosieG at August 26, 2020 6:58 PM MDT
      August 16, 2020 11:48 AM MDT

You could argue that. You can argue anything that makes sense to you.
      August 15, 2020 1:43 PM MDT

• Also, you can rationalize anything you want to argue. That too, makes sense.
      August 15, 2020 2:08 PM MDT

Hush. Don't tell Rosie!
      August 15, 2020 2:10 PM MDT

• I hate to answer a question with a question, but what the Hell is benign genocide? Is this one of those genocide is in the eye of the beholder kinda things
      August 15, 2020 2:12 PM MDT