Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I LOVE to have others do things that need to be done that I can't be bothered with doing myself. The one thing I INSIST on doing myself?

I LOVE to have others do things that need to be done that I can't be bothered with doing myself. The one thing I INSIST on doing myself?

Thinking. Figuring out. Investigating. Researching. When I get to an impasse where I don't understand I adore havng those who do comprehend/understand help me through it. Not unless I ASK.

Are you like that too? Prefer to fight your own battles and never go running like whinya** wusses to others to fight them for you?

Prefer to try to figure things out on your own without having anyone hovering over you "suggesting/ordering" what to think?

Seems like more and more saps cede their thinking to others. Lazy bums? Scairdy cats who want their daddy and mummy to "fix it" for them? Imagine what kind of parents these folks make and what kind of kids they turn out in their own image? The legacy of the sappier saps. Spread it around. What could it hurt? Everyone says so.

Sad.

Posted - August 20, 2020

Responses