Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Could you eat the same exact meal 3 times a day for 4 years? Could you read the same book watch the same movie listen to the same song?

Could you eat the same exact meal 3 times a day for 4 years? Could you read the same book watch the same movie listen to the same song?

How is it possible homo saps can listen to the same words same speech same delivery same fear same hate day after day after day after day after day and cheer each time they hear it as if it were something new? How is that why is that who is that and what is that? Weird. Groundhog day. A loop. A hamster in a cage running around and around and around and around on a wheel running faster and faster going absolutely nowhere.

Majorly boring. Boring to watch boring to hear boringly dull boringly uninspiring boringly pedestrian boringly sophomoric boringly infantile boringly certain as is the sun rising in the east and setting in the west now and forever to eternity and beyond  boring is a given when the speaker is pumpkin. RIGID. INFLEXIBLE. Encyclopedia salesman. Same script. Cannot speak without it.

4 more years of that?

Surely you're joking Mr. Feynman!

Posted - August 20, 2020

Responses

Nope. 
    2 days is all I can take of leftovers. I get bored if I seen the same movie within a month. 
    Songs I can do with once daily. 
      August 20, 2020 6:38 AM MDT