Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Next week at the White House convention where the pumpkin gets to have pro-hims show up know who I'd like to see there?

Next week at the White House convention where the pumpkin gets to have pro-hims show up know who I'd like to see there?

Ted Nugent
Scott Baio
Sarah Palin

John Wayne from the grave...and if Hitler could make an appearance I'm sure he'd love to testify for the pumpkin

Tom Selleck

David Duke dressed in a white sheet and hood

Melania giving folks a thrill with some "modeling" in very skimpy attire. She's lost her youth and is long in the tooth but still worth a gawk I expect

The entire QANONs however many there are
All the white nationalist populist racist fascists

Hundreds of thousands there all jammed together butt to butt to butt maskless cheering and clapping and stomping and spitting (not on purpose of course) each of whom will give a speech about the glorious second coming of the pumpkina**.  His white house convention will take until the day before the election and it will be covered by FAUX 24/7.

Great idea don'tcha think? Swarms of mobs and thugs and gangs all there for the same purpose even though they go by other names...American NAZIS, SKINHEADS, MILITIAS,CONFEDERACY LOVERS. All showing up with multiple weapons just in case. You never know. All dressed head to toe in everything MAGA.

You'd take a look at something like that right? FAUX would have the only rights to it and it would be via PAY TV to watch and listen. The cost? Well the pumpkin is a great businessman he says so he will tell you what you will have to pay each day.How much would YOU be willing to pay for that?

Posted - August 20, 2020

Responses