Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The whinya** very sensitive delicate little petunia flower wants SCOTUS to let him block criticis from following him on Tritter! Chickenboy?

The whinya** very sensitive delicate little petunia flower wants SCOTUS to let him block criticis from following him on Tritter! Chickenboy?

So would you vote to let him block his critics?

Ya would?

Posted - August 20, 2020

Responses

If I were on Twitter  I would block trolls.  It does not prevent anyone from posting what they want. Just controls what the user blocking sees. 

Twitter doe not enforce respect rules neither doe FB or the rest.   I do not use them. 

Blocking someone on Twitter does not prevent them from "Following" the user.  It just basically a "mute" button.  Anything the blocked user does will not be seen by the user. 

So if on Twitter, RosieG blocked Trump.  Trump could still follow RosieG and retweet, comment on a RosieG tweet. But RosieG would not receive a notification that Trump retweeted or commented on a RosieG tweet or see anything Trump tweeted/commented on. 
      August 20, 2020 12:58 PM MDT

I don't use Twitter, but that's how I thought it worked.
    I'm sure Mr Trump could block critics so he wouldn't see their comments.
    If he's too busy to do it himself (which he should be) I'm sure he could assign that duty to an aide.  lol
      August 20, 2020 1:05 PM MDT

No one likes to be criticized Walt. Well at least I cannot think of any reason WHY being criticized would be anyone's cuppa tea. But it comes with the territory and when you put your big boy pants on and go out into the world you experience it. Now how do we the people deal with it? It depends on how we are wired. But to "BLOCK" it entirely? That is serious chickensh** no matter now you slice it isn't it? Evidence of a wussy whimp whinya** spineless gutless sap. He fires folks who work for him for doing that. He's like to rid the entire world of such malcontents I'm sure. Short of that he simply wants all the mirrors removed from his kingdom. What a poor excuse for a homo sap. Admitting he is so weak and unbalanced that any kind of critique sets him off! SIGH. :(
      August 21, 2020 3:41 AM MDT