Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The dipstick created a MONSTER. Wanna READ an email I just received?

The dipstick created a MONSTER. Wanna READ an email I just received?

"ALL CALIFORNIA VOTERS WILL BE SENT A VOTE-BY-MAIL BALLOT WITH A PREPAID POSTAGE RETURN ENVELOPE"

WE CAN ALSO TRACK WHERE OUR BALLOT IS IN THE SYSTEM. "THEY" HAVE PROVIDED A WAY FOR EVERY VOTER TO DO THAT.

SEE WHAT PARANOIA PRODUCES?. NOW THE DIPSTICK'S WORST NIGHTMARE WILL COME TO PASS. EVERYONE IN EVERY STATE EXCEPT FOR ADORING WORSHIPPERS AND TOADY SYCOPHANTS WILL VOTE BY MAIL AND TRACK THEIR BALLOTS.

DUMB DON STRIKES OUT AGAIN. HE IS KINDA PATHETIC ISN'T HE?

Posted - August 25, 2020

Responses

That is one state. CA is not in charge of any other state elections.

Thank God, we have the electoral college. 
      August 25, 2020 1:51 PM MDT

Currently only 39 states have the ability to track their vote.   

Trump will do anything to rig the election.  Spreading false rumors and propaganda is the easiest way, but as we have seen, he isn’t going to stop there.   If at all possible, everyone should avoid mailing in their ballot and instead hand it directly to their county’s voting office.  That way they can be sure their vote will be counted and on time.

August 25, 2020 4:58 PM MDT

Trump is spreading rumors and propaganda???

The Dems have been going on about Trump "stealing" the election for 4 yrs now. This post was edited by my2cents at August 25, 2020 11:44 PM MDT
      August 25, 2020 5:09 PM MDT

I never said the democrats were "good".  They are just as corrupt as the republicans are.

Trump is Narcissistic.  He has to have attention and will do or say anything to get it.  He even likes attention from whacko groups like QAnon.  Right now, he’s in charge (not the democrats)…  and he IS spreading rumors, propaganda and conspiracy theories.  If a democrat gets into power and does the same thing, I will speak against them as well.

August 25, 2020 5:30 PM MDT

Trump is not in charge of the Dems or the media. 

There is reason to oppose a mail in election (not absentee).  We just seen people arrested over one. The judge ruled a new election must be held.  There arw people arrested every election for fraud.  That is not rumors, propaganda nor conspiracy theory. That is simple public record...facts. 
      August 25, 2020 5:41 PM MDT

We plan to hand-deliver our ballots to the Registrar of Voters in Riverside. With the toyboy leJOY doing his dirtiest filthiest ugliest more evil to abrogate our rights as citizens to cast our votes that's what those are able to do should do. Now what happens to them then? I don't know. The dipstick may already have planted his evildoers there to wreck the vote. We will just have to see how much evil he is able to create. In the meantime the hate and fear he keeps regurgitating floods the airwaves. How can the FCC allow the air to be crapped up like that? I shall ask. Thank you for your reply Shuhak and Happy Wednesday! :) This post was edited by RosieG at August 26, 2020 11:53 AM MDT
      August 26, 2020 3:06 AM MDT