Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » So kellyanne finally left after YEARS of being a dipstick suckup spokeswoman. Would you quit if what you did caused GAWDAWFUL for your kids?

So kellyanne finally left after YEARS of being a dipstick suckup spokeswoman. Would you quit if what you did caused GAWDAWFUL for your kids?

Would you do it immediately or drag it along year after year because the money and notoriety was so awesome good? Are you a "good" parent?

Posted - August 26, 2020

Responses

She finally got the message when her 15-year old daughter began to seek emancipation from her parents.  Kellyanne said she would resign from the Trump administration and George agreed to withdraw from the anti-Trump group.  In return, the daughter agreed not to discuss politics on any social sites.  I think that was a fair compromise although if they knew how badly what they were doing affected their children, it should have come earlier.
      August 27, 2020 6:01 AM MDT

So George had to give up what made him unique? That was the price the 15 year old exacted from her parents?

I can understand wanting her mom to stop working for a satanic lapdogpuppet treasonous traitorious fascist racist white supremacist dipstick. No one wants THAT. But her dad was a voice of courage. Why would she want to silence that? I don't get it. She is less than I thought she was. Oh well it is what it as as the amazing dipstick sez. It is what it is. So much wisdom in that!  Thank you for your reply L and Happy Friday! :) This post was edited by RosieG at August 28, 2020 11:29 AM MDT
      August 28, 2020 11:28 AM MDT

I don't know that she necessarily wanted her father to stop what he was doing.  I believe she just wanted peace in her home and to not be attacked by people at school for what either parent was spouting.  George may have voluntarily decided to give up when Kellyanne said she would - that would seem fair - and the daughter also agreed not to post anything political on social media.
      August 28, 2020 12:36 PM MDT

Of course I thought George did a lot of good but I expect his daughter would appreciate her parents having a low profile. There are many Republicans who are banding together to promote voting for Joe Biden. They are running scathing ads and are among the more articulate and intelligent among the Republicans. We know they are not afraid of the big bad dipstick. They are more afraid of what he will do futurely. Thank you for your reply L and Happy Saturday! :)
      August 29, 2020 3:08 AM MDT