Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The SHOUTER you loud the weaker you are. Loud is not why people listen to you. Loud is why they have contempt for you. Do YOU luv LOUD?

The SHOUTER you loud the weaker you are. Loud is not why people listen to you. Loud is why they have contempt for you. Do YOU luv LOUD?

Posted - August 26, 2020

Responses

A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.

No one likes to be shouted at.  When people are shouted at, they tend to “tune out” the shouter.  Even on the internet, if someone writes in all caps, many people won’t read it.  (all caps is shouting).  People who shout cant smile.  Whom would you rather listen to, someone who’s smiling at you or someone whose mouth is open so far you can see their tonsils?  When someone is being shouted at, their first reaction is to close off (stop listening).  Their next reaction is to become riled (how dare that jerk shout at me like that).  This means whatever the person is shouting isn’t heard (nor does anyone care to hear them).  However, if one talks in a calm friendly manner, others will be more apt to listen to them.

August 26, 2020 1:29 PM MDT

Well kimmie guilfoyle (newsom) the donjohnjr "girlfried/hoor" shouted a lot during her speech. A lot. Not my cuppa tea but I betcha it made a lotta guys HOT. She is another example of a bimbo babe arm candy hotsy totsy tramp who will do/say anything to get ahead get attention. She SAVAGED California in her scathing attacks on our state and once upon a time she was the FIRST LADY! Can you imagine what kind of slut she is to do that? Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      August 26, 2020 1:34 PM MDT

I look at her and all I think is "Here's another loud-mouthed broad."
      August 27, 2020 5:57 AM MDT

You are much kinder than I am. I think she is a slut. I'll tell you why. You know she was once married to our Governor Gavin Newsom. Attacking a state so viciously and with such hatred that she was once FIRST LADY of? What else would you call her but a slut?  She will always be a slut to me. Thank you for your reply L! :).
      August 28, 2020 11:36 AM MDT