Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Homo saps have this incredible ability to JUSTIFY and RATIONALIZE any evil they do to make it seem they are righteous and true. Do you?

Homo saps have this incredible ability to JUSTIFY and RATIONALIZE any evil they do to make it seem they are righteous and true. Do you?

All the dipstick toady sycophants and adoring worshippers are especially good at doing that.

They see themselves as the true patriots and love adore admire respect protesct defend that monstrous of evildoers...the dipstick.

None of them believes that dipstick is a traitor who is more loyal to a hostile foreign murderer (ex KGB head putin) than he is to his own intelligence community.

They love all things russian as he does. They do no mind that the election is fraudulent and rigged and laden with bots and lies and schemes and scammers and conspiracy theory nuts and fruits.

They embrace all of it including the fascist racism redolent in the party.

FASCIST RACISTS. That is what the dipstick pandes to and they all adore the guy because they know he is as corrupt as they need him to be all the time.

Good luck. Of course I don't mean that at all. BAD LUCK to all who support the demon spawn. They are defective morally spiritually intellectually emotionally and dare I say it physically as well so what do you expect from them but what they are?

Posted - August 27, 2020

Responses