Active Now

Spunky
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Are you stuck in a rut hearing the same things from the same folks/saying the same things to the same folks 24/7? What kicks can you get?

Are you stuck in a rut hearing the same things from the same folks/saying the same things to the same folks 24/7? What kicks can you get?

Sameoldsameoldsameoldsameoldsameoldsameoldsameolsameoldsameold

Posted - August 28, 2020

Responses

I’m not the one in the rut, they are.  I’m more than ready to move on, but they seem quite content to stay in their rut. They say and do the same stupid thing over and over and over.  Sometimes they don’t even bother to change the wording. 

August 28, 2020 12:32 PM MDT

I used to engage with them but I don't waste my time these days. Certain folks I've stopped bothering with. It's useless pointless joyless fruitless tasteless meaningless. I've got better fish to fry than engage with brick walls who repeat by rote what they said and what they will say. They all sound alike because they all get the same script..."talking points". You hear the same crap on Faux tv and the same crap from the adoring worshippers and the same crap from the dipstick and his toady sycophants. The same crap the same crap the same crap the same crap the same crap. How much can a homo sap take? Well the sappier you are the more you enjoy feeding on crap. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! I'm going to ask a question about why some so enjoy feeding on crap! This post was edited by RosieG at August 29, 2020 12:57 PM MDT
      August 29, 2020 3:15 AM MDT