Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Does the HATE the dipstick throws out every day ever dissipate?

Does the HATE the dipstick throws out every day ever dissipate?

Or does it MASSIVELY INSIDIOUSLY accelerate exacerbate promulgate propagate irritate aggravate insinuate inculcate?

Posted - August 29, 2020

Responses

Hate never dissipates.  When overcome it simply sinks back into the shadows.

Everyone must overcome hate daily or it will begin to take root.  No one can sit back and say, “I defeated hate therefore it can never come back”.  Hate is a powerful and deceptive enemy.  Some people hate while thinking they aren’t.  Left unchecked, hate will firmly root itself in a person.  Once it has a deep root, it’s very hard to eradicate.  It won’t stop there, however, as hate is more infectious that any diseases ever known to man.  One person can infect many others.  If not conquered, hate can infect an entire nation… and beyond!

August 29, 2020 2:26 PM MDT

I did not watch/listen to the 4day hate fest put on by the dipstick. I am not a masochist. But I did see many excerpts on other news shows and I think that 4-day hate hate fest will go down in the history as the very best of the breed.Thousands of people getting off on hate. Millions at home doing likewise. Wired weird. I'm going to ask. Thank you for your reply Shuhak. We are choking on the hate much like you are choking on the smoke. Due to the incessant deadly fires. Fires of hate are just as deadly. :) This post was edited by RosieG at August 31, 2020 4:51 AM MDT
      August 30, 2020 3:57 AM MDT