Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » How DARE anyone question someone else's faith? Is dipstick don really the most devout anything? Waving a bible nailed it for you?

How DARE anyone question someone else's faith? Is dipstick don really the most devout anything? Waving a bible nailed it for you?

GEt over it! It was a PROP used for a PHOTO OP.

You don't really think the dipstick don reveres his BIBLE and reads it do you? You do? OH MY GAWD. YOU DO? OH MY GAWD.

Posted - August 30, 2020

Responses

Yet, it happens to Trump and Trump supporters everyday for years.
      August 30, 2020 11:55 AM MDT

• To tell you the truth, I haven't had to "get over it". When I cast my vote four years ago for the president, I wasn't looking for Billy Graham. I was voting for a president. Now, I can support the adversaries of everything I hold dear and sacred, or I can do the right thing and support the president. It's as they say, a "no brainer" but one that's absolutely necessary. I'd like to see a better choice, but failing that, there's no clearer choice. 
      August 30, 2020 12:14 PM MDT

I don't particularly question the faith of a Trump supporter---but their interpretations of reality occasionally indicates to me that they are likely unaware of a basic principle of metaphysics, ignorance of which prevents them from accurately understanding how their judgments about reality are frequently based on unsupportable postulates.

For example, the separation of events that have occurred into two (supposedly) unrelated categories demonstrates a lack an understanding of how past reality is actually predictive of intent.

It ignores the metaphysical reality of potency and act and the metaphysical maxim that "first you are and then you act."

Same thing happens in something as simple as English if you have never learned how to diagram a sentence (or have just forgotten) and can't determine whether an adjective modifies the word "parent" or "children"---and therefore misunderstand reality. This post was edited by tom jackson at September 1, 2020 12:37 PM MDT
      September 1, 2020 12:35 PM MDT