Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Now we know exactly what abomination and tribulation we are faced with. The virulent evil homo saps who are devoted to the dipstick. Why?

Now we know exactly what abomination and tribulation we are faced with. The virulent evil homo saps who are devoted to the dipstick. Why?

Their only goal is to service the dipstick madness and that madness DEMANDS that anyone who disagrees with him be eliminated extincted done away with.

These infected diseased servicing homo saps are blinded by love for the dipstick and also besotted with him. He owns them and they will do whatever he wants them to do.

Infiltrate peaceful protests and create riots posing as "the enemy".

Repeatedly this is what they are doing to service their master. He is much delighted with them and they wag their tails and keep doing it.

"We have met the enemy and they is us". Long ago in a comic strip POGO. Walt Kelly called it decades ago.

Who will win? I don't know for sure.

HATE and FEAR and EVIL is much stronger than love and joy and good. If it it weren't it would have died out centuries ago. But here it is and always was and always will be.
The mindless hordes and throngs and mobs await instructions from their MASTER. The dipstick. Spawn of the devil. Somewhere some day THEY WILL ALL PAY. Where and when I cannot say.

What is strong enough to intervene and get rid of him and them in one swell foop? I don't know. I keep hoping though.

Posted - August 31, 2020

Responses