Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "Normal" vaccines take two to ten years of FDA testing before they are ready for market. Failure rate is great. Will you take the first one?

"Normal" vaccines take two to ten years of FDA testing before they are ready for market. Failure rate is great. Will you take the first one?

Dipstick sez it will be ready by November 1. He is demanding it be ready BEFORE THE ELECTION so he can take a victory lap. That's all he cares about. Not you. Screw you. It's all about him having bragging rights and he will tell if it were not for him you'd be dead. He will say he alone saved your life.

How many of you are FOOLISH enough to sacrifice yourself on the altar of the dipstick ego?

If you do happy trails to you. You really are brave. Will you force your children to take it too to show the dipstick how much faith you have in his snake oil message? Shame on you if you do. If you want to kill yourselves go ahead. Be my guest. What right do you have to murder your children just to please a crackpot wackadoodlenoodle dipstick egomaniacal dingbat?

Do what you're gonna do. No one can stop you. May you all RIP eternally. And may GOD have mercy on your black souls.

Posted - September 3, 2020

Responses

He doesn’t care about saving any lives.  He only cares about looking good.  That’s his only aim in life.  It doesn’t matter whether he personally did it or not, he just wants credit for it.  (trump: “You are so lucky to have me as your President”).

September 3, 2020 5:20 PM MDT

Allegedly he is forcing a vaccine to be on the market by November 1. There hasn't been time to go through the NORMAL stages of FDA testing. So what will happen if the vaccine is among the 2/3 with failure rates? The side effects of a defective vaccine will show up and harm those who take it. Anyone that foolish is playing with his/her life. I cannot understand any pharmaceutical company making any drug under those conditions. Thank you for your reply Shuhak and Happy Friday! :)
      September 4, 2020 12:47 AM MDT

Remember, he's paying them lots of money to develop this vaccine.  Money speaks volumes.  (“Get it done by such-and-such a date or I will withhold anymore money.”)

People desperately want things to get back to “normal”.   I don’t blame them, do you?  Having to wear a mask all the time sucks.  Having to wipe down groceries sucks.  Having to stay 6 feet away from your family sucks.  Having no job or being in doubt of your job from day to day sucks.   This idiot is playing on people’s fears in order to make himself look good.  He doesn’t give a hairy rats a$$ about anyone - whether they live or die (“it is what it is”).  He only cares about himself (“I'm the chosen one”).

September 4, 2020 3:17 PM MDT

No amount of money can accelerate the rate at which the various stages of testing can be accomplished Shuhak. There is no way to "speed" it up SAFELY. So those who are excited about the prospect of a vaccine are playing Russian Roulette with their lives. The success rate is about 1/3. The failure rate at various stages is therefore about 2/3. A trial can go almost all the way and toward the end FAIL. It is not predictable. So the pie in the sky ignoramuses who really think the suckers and losers dipstick will find a cure fast are beyond hope. They care not at all about the TRUTH. It is ignorable and  in fact they detest it and avoid it at all costs. How many lives have been lost? How many lives will be lost in foolish endeavors that are born to fail? People don't care about the truth. So what are ya gonna do? They're lining up like lambs to the slaughter. Ignorance is boundless. Stupid dumb is all they have. Thank you for your reply. SIGH. This post was edited by RosieG at September 5, 2020 1:59 PM MDT
      September 5, 2020 1:47 AM MDT

This one is able to be ready quicker because the virus that causes Covid-19 is SARS-CoV-2.  SARS-2 so the scientists had a dead start from the years of original SARS vaccine work.   There have also been recent scientific breakthroughs with RNA research.
      September 4, 2020 4:04 PM MDT