Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » FLATLAND redux! The dipsh** losers suckers guy is a one dimensional creature. The rest of us are 3-dimensional. Now do you understand?

FLATLAND redux! The dipsh** losers suckers guy is a one dimensional creature. The rest of us are 3-dimensional. Now do you understand?

Being one dimensional he cannot access the other two which the rest of us do.

His accessing is limited to one dimension and that dimension is "what do I get out of it?" Period. End of story.

The scifi book FLATLAND is about two-dimensional creatures trapped in a 3-dimensional world. They cannot access all of it and what they can  perceive is very weird bizarre attenuated.

Beyond "what do I get out of it" nothing exists for the dipsh** losers and suckers guy.

No doing for others no caring about others no sacrificing yourself for others.

Only "what do I get out of it"?

Which is why he cannot comprehend what the rest of us understand. You never leave soldiers behind on the battlefield. You serve your country because you LOVE it and want to keep it safe. Not for what you will get from it but what you can give to it. You honor your country and the constitution. Not the figurehead who sits in the oval office. No one worth anything puts loyalty him above loyalty to country. No one.

Two-thirds of all we have do are think feel believe are unavailable to him. He is 1/3 of what we are. He will never be more than that.

WHAT DO I GET OUT OF IT? WHAT DO I GET OUT OF IT? WHAT DO I GET OUT OF IT?

Posted - September 5, 2020

Responses