Active Now

Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Many PREFER fake to natural. Many spend time and money trying to look like those they vilify for their appearnces. SAY WHAT?

Many PREFER fake to natural. Many spend time and money trying to look like those they vilify for their appearnces. SAY WHAT?

Go to a Tanning Salon or the beach to get a nice TAN
Go to a hair salon to get a perm so your hair is CURLY
Get your thin lips BOTOXED so they will be full and ripe and luscious
Get butt implants because a flat butt never turned on anyone
Get breast implants because a flat chest never turned on anyone

The whites do this and get admired for it. They vilify those BORN with those attributes then they spend money their entire lives trying to look like their natural born sisters. If you can make sense out of any of that good for you. I can't. I've tried but it's no use.

Go to a hair salon to straighten your curly hair
Have a lip reduction because your full thick luscious lips aren't appealing to you
Have a butt reduction because you are uncomfy with its size and the clothes you have to buy to fit your butt
Have a breast reduction because your back hurts from carrying all that weight in front and you look lopsided

Now I don't know if dark-skinned people actually try to lighten their skin but this I have heard and do not understand.

Among the African American community the lighter the skin the more desirable one is. Allegedly. The darker the skin the less desirable one is. Allegedly. Why is that if true? And why is it said if it isn't true at all?

Homo saps are perplexingly ILLOGICAL. Birth defect. Unfixable.

Posted - September 9, 2020

Responses