Active Now

Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Barfbarr is at it again. Justice Department intervenes in defamation of character lawsuit filed by woman dipstick RAPED. Ya like?

Barfbarr is at it again. Justice Department intervenes in defamation of character lawsuit filed by woman dipstick RAPED. Ya like?

Normally the Department of Justice isn't brought to bear on a lawsuit against a president.

But we know the only reason barfbarr is there is to be the dipstick ROY COHN crooked corrupt unlawful illegal FIXER.

Posted - September 9, 2020

Responses

They will have to convince the judge that the President was "acting in his authority as President", when he denied knowing the woman.
    I guess that will depend a lot on the situation when the denial took place.
    But, and I'm by no means a legal eagle, I don't see how that denial - even if it was in his authority as President - would allow the JD to do anything but represent him regarding the denial.  

Of course, if the denial of knowing her is the basis of her entire case of defamation - that's a weak case, to begin with.
      September 9, 2020 8:00 AM MDT

I don't know where barfbarr gets off lawyering for the dipstick. And I am confused frankly about the word play.."acting in his authority as President". He raped her allegedly twenty years ago in a dressing room of a department store. He wasn't president. She came and told her story. He called her a liar. While President. She is suing him for defamation while he is the president. He doesn't act it at any time but he is. So what's this palaver about "acting in his authority as President"? What kind of cockamamie NONSENSE GIBBERISH is that? Thanks Walt. Only in America?
      September 9, 2020 8:09 AM MDT

It's the same cover every government agent gets.
    You can't sue them for "acting in their authority" as whatever government role they have.

Example:  A cop shoots a suspect.
    You can't generally sue the individual cop, unless you can prove they were acting outside of their official capacity/training/etc at the time.
      September 9, 2020 9:54 AM MDT

Oh fer cryin' out loud! How does a "president" being sued for defamation of character get out from under by claiming "I was acting in my authority as president"? How many prsidents have been accused of rape and DEFAMED the accuser and been sued for it? Separate subject. How is the air where you are? We got all of California on fire, parts of Oregon and Washington and also Idaho so far. SIGH. What next? Thank you for your reply Walt! :) You sure do know how to stay in their pitching which I appreciate even though I strike out sometimes. :)
      September 9, 2020 9:59 AM MDT