Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I know an autopsied brain can show if there were any disease. Can it show what makes it tick and "work" as it does?

I know an autopsied brain can show if there were any disease. Can it show what makes it tick and "work" as it does?

I wonder what the results would be in that regard if the dipstick brain is ever autopsied.

But I wonder even more what makes the dipstick adoring worshipper brain tick? What makes the gullibles so adoring of the dipstick? So on a massive scale could those who do the autopsies research investigate test why they rolled over for him and adored him?

It would be useful I think if it were possible. It may be a disease that was heretofore untitled.

That way at least there would have been some value in their existence to offset the terrible they did by adoring the dipstick.

Maybe that's the stuff of science fiction. Maybe on another plane in a different universe all the dead get autopsied to find out what made them tick. Whatever.

Posted - September 11, 2020

Responses