Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Know what TRANSFERENCE is in PSYCHIATRY? Dipstick calls Woodward "a whack job". Who is the WHACK JOB? See what I mean?

Know what TRANSFERENCE is in PSYCHIATRY? Dipstick calls Woodward "a whack job". Who is the WHACK JOB? See what I mean?

Dipstick talked to Bob Woodward 18 times. He knew he was being recorded. What did he expect Bob Woodward to do?

EDIT THE TAPES?

This time Dipstick is attacking Dipstick with his with his own words. ON TAPE. To a very well-know highly respected JOURNALIST.

No one duped or tricked the dipstick. He knew full well to whom he was speaking and that he was being recorded.

He once again has cornered himself and is trying to use TRANSFERENCE to blame others for his own errors of judgment. Any normal ordinary sane person would never have agreed to being interviewed and taped by a man known for pulling off bandages and scabs and reporting on what was going on underneath.

Everyone says so.. That I can tell. The dipstick set himself up for the coup de grace and now flails around trying to find scapegoat for his own mistake. Again. Hilarious man. Funny as he**. If he had any sense of humor he'd be laughing too at the depth of his stupid dumb in expecting a different outcome from the first time Bob Woodward had his with dip. Did dipstick think he could turn Bob Woodward around to think Dip was great?

Posted - September 11, 2020

Responses