Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I thought maybe at least once dipstick wouldn't give a speech that made be gag/barf. Wrong. What did he say?

I thought maybe at least once dipstick wouldn't give a speech that made be gag/barf. Wrong. What did he say?

He spoke highly of our American WARRIORS and our MILITARY. The same guy who called them LOSERS and SUCKERS and NOT VERY SMART.

I think not dipstick. I have a good memory. The script from which you read was written by others not you.

You don't read you don't think you don't feel you don't care and your teleprompter iteration is stiff as board with no personality or character. It is what it is. Dagnabbit! :(.

You sound like you're on some kind of drug to calm you down and maybe lobotomize that part of you that enjoy cruelty and insult and hate and rage and fear. Yadayadayadya. You are there because you have to be not because you want to be. You have to be told what to do what to say and how to do say.

No attack on Dems for once. It must have killed him. Empty words said by a vacant man.JBig wow. Bow wow.

Posted - September 11, 2020

Responses